Tough, lightweight rotationally moulded, waterproof cases, incorporating cutting edge design and materials technology, Aegis Custom Cases are engineered to meet or exceed the most rigorous performance requirements under the most severe environmental conditions. Valuable, mission critical equipment deserves the ultimate protection provided by Aegis Custom Cases.
AEGIS advantages and features
the 'Next Generation'
Aegis cases are engineered to meet your exact requirements, incorporating beneficial features that could not previously be achieved with existing rotational molding technology… features that qualify the claim that Aegis Cases are the ‘Next Generation’ of high durability transit cases.
- Rotationally molded from high impact, UV stabilised, SMP material for long life durability –
- Substantial, controlled wall thickness with reinforced corners and edges –
- up to 20% greater material thickness for increased strength and impact resistance –
- Water shedding, high durability, double skin lids for enhanced structural rigidity –
- Unique, safe stacking and cross stacking features across multiple sizes –
- Twin wall rim for enhanced seal performance –
- Ergonomic ‘glove friendly’ flush, moulded-in handles cannot stick or detach –
- Convenient moulded-in tie-down points for load stabilization –
- Substantial, lockable, stainless steel twist latches and unique drive-in strike plates
ALL THE PROOFS YOU’LL EVER NEED
- Engineered to meet the most stringent standards such as: STANAG 4340, DEf-STAN 81-41 Level J, DEf-STAN 81-144, MIL-STD-810G and ATA 300 among others
- Waterproof to IP67
- Dust proof to IP67
- Rust proof latches and strike plates
- Pilfer proof lockable latch mechanism
Available in a choice of standard colors:
Black, Dark Admiralty Grey, Light Admiralty Grey, NATO Green, Light Stone, Camouflage Desert Sand, Olive Drab, White, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Maroon, Red, Orange, Yellow. Other colors available on request.