shipping and storage cases
STANEX shipping cases are assembled using exacting aircraft assembly methods. Specially formed galvanized steel corner elements provide the most positive vertical stacking capability around. The rubber grip, spring-loaded drop handles can support a 110 pound load each. Secure closing is provided by specially designed stirrup latches which have padlock fittings. This guarantees the safety and security of your equipment. Your problems are over when packed in a STANEX transit case.
< Click and drag to view the STANEX in 3D.
The STANEX case is constructed of lightweight aluminum alloy. Custom sizes are easily handled since our cases are not molded or deep drawn, we build to order and to your specs. DESAPRO STANEX cases meet MIL-STD-810 Rev G blowing rain test.
STANEX for Storage
The STANEX transport case is unsurpassed for dependable storage and transportation in any environment. Because of our ability to manufacture any size in any quantity we can supply the case to your exact requirements. STANEX transport cases are used for commercial and military applications around the world.
- Test Equipment, Radio Equipment
- Tools, Spare Parts
- Laboratory Appliances
- Delicate Instruments, Medical Instruments, and Field Hospitals
- Dangerous Goods
- Valuables, Currency, Securities
- The number of carrying handles is optional. Load capacity of each handle is 110 pounds. A rubber grip is provided for user comfort. The handles are securely mounted with rivets, using aircraft fabrication methods.
Corner Reinforcements for Stacking
- Galvanized steel corner reinforcements are riveted to the case bottom and covers to provide additional strength and protection, and positive stacking.
- STANEX cases can withstand a stacked load of 2,645 lbs / 1200 kg
- Two cases can be tilted to an angle of 15 degrees without lateral slip
- Specially designed stirrup latches are used to insure positive fastening and security locking of the lid.
- STANEX lightweight aluminum cases containing a net weight of 220 pounds can withstand a fall from 48 inches onto a hard surface without sustaining damage which impairs normal function.
Spray Water and Dust Test
- Spray water and dust protection conforms to test standard IEC 529
- We offer general foam lining at a depth of 1″ to 2″, or with cushioning configured specifically for your payload based on the fragility and dimension of the equipment
- Natural aluminum or spray-coated finish available